Thursday 11 August 2011

Blogger Award Response

Athena from Field of Dreams..what a sweetie and legend...thank you for nominating my blog for

Thats really sweet and I totally agree with her post about connection over cyberspace with some really special ladies and our journey with infertility....when at times you feel so alone your not in the world of internet and what would we do without it?? Love the 7 things revealed about yourself...Im glad I dont catch the train lol

So after being nominated, we need to tell 7 things about ourselves then nominate 7 followers so here goes:-

1. I love hotted up cars, come from car fanatic family and have a bit of led foot (settled down in my older years now since Im a mature woman)..When I was younger we used to drive around in my friends red mx5 convertible to the city, bondi beach run and through kings cross as we both loved to drive all night..and maybe picked up some guys on occasions :p
2. I have always had a weak bladder (remember pelvic floor... lift) and remember once I was so busting to go to the toilet during cross country race at school I just wet my pants (was competing for first)...no one notice thank god otherwise I would have been teased for rest of my high school years
3. I travelled overseas when I was 20 on Contiki tour and guess what...I had a boyfriend living in Amsterdam (left Australia to live there) so I promised to be loyal to him living in Amsterdam whilst Im holidaying in Europe on Contiki tour with some cute guys...and never cheated once...I did get to see my boyfriend after the tour for four days and it was our last sight of each other before the break up (very very traumatic tears everywhere at the time thought the world was going to end)
4. Got caught doing the do in my bedroom at home with boyfriend above by mum (very embarrassing) and the BF was in a gstring...it was a unspoken moment with my parents lol. Lesson learnt...with my husband now never to do it in the same house as parents when home.
5. One of my sisters is my best friend...we are so similar...we even get told we finish each others sentences off...we are so closely related and even share endometriosis together
6. I love staying in 5 star resorts and hotels whilst holidaying (not that we did when I was a child caravan parks were the best) but now with one income and my small income with baby to be...I think we may need to resort to those holidays at caravan parks but hang on those Big 4 caravan parks rock now!
7. The first grandchild of my family and child to go to Year 12 then university...

and the 7 blogs that I love following and have helped me on my journey are as follows:-

1. My path to insanity & Beyond
2. A year on..Our New Beginning...
3. Love and other drugs
4. Baby where are you
5. InfertiliTEE
6. Who said 3 is a Crowd?
7. Longing for lullabies

All these women have inspired me and have helped support me through my journey...there are of course more but these ones are predominant and Athena I thought since you nominated me how could I nominate back so I shared it with some other ladies...I wish all these ladies if there dream has not come true yet that it will as you all are amazing women who are kind to help others out there in need...



3 comments:

  1. Your so sweet for nominating me... :) number 4 seems to ring a bell with me lol!! my mother didn't speak to me for months oopps! Not one of my finest moments lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweets, that is very kind of you to nominate me. It is a pleasure reading your blog as much as it is responding and having your comments on mine. Thank you bump buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you to nominate me! I only have 5 followers and you are one of them, but I'll do my best to pass this along!

    ReplyDelete