Wednesday 14 December 2011

Another milestone ..30 weeks tomorrow

Hello to all my fellow blogger friends...
I cannot believe that tomorrow I will be officially 30 weeks with only 10 to go...Wow...
to even think I have made it this far is amazing and I feel so blessed... I am now on fortnightly visits with my obstetrician and have reconfirmation that he will now be here again not away on holidays when baby is due...another relief With a possible small complication giving birth with my fibroid as long as baby turns and it moves out of way...
so I am praying and asking for this to happen..Im so happy my obstetrician will be here to help... Im still busily finalising all my work before christmas, organising present buying for January and February birthdays so I am not running around when I am due as well as organising hubbys 40th and doing some things for my baby shower which is on 8th January so its a very busy beginning start to the year ...and this is all after christmas celebrations I love feeling baby move all the time now...its great but havent managed to capture on video yet as baby always stops when I grab my phone to record... It loves kicking me in the V area and bladder as thats where its feet are....
which sometimes I get startled shock...but I love feeling baby move as its reassurance all is good I have put on nearly 20kg but its all in my belly and boobs...however....do I dare to bare my stomach...I think I can and deserve to show you it..skin and all lol..and sorry about the bra shot..but considering the size of my bra its covering everything up ok


Cant wait until we put the nursery together...got all the furniture delivered today...felt so surreal that this furniture is going to be for a baby that I am going to have that will sleep in it...its all coming together... I took my mum to my ob appointment Monday so she got a peak at baby very quickly on the ultrasound (my ob has a machine in his room so every visit he checks my baby out) Baby is in breech but its ok he said there is still time obviously but baby face is facing down with spine at the top under my ribs and feet down so maybe its in the process of turning..ooh I hope so

and I would like to acknowledge Chon from My path to insanity & beyond and Haidee from maybe baby or the loony bin? who have both acknowledged that for us infertiles it is ok for us who have struggled with terms of falling pregnant that not every moment we have to appear to be the perfect pregnant mother to be and perfect mother when baby arrives because we wanted this so much..nothing is perfect and its ok for us to complain or have a hard time....because yes there are times when people ask how I am I dont want to complain because I have wanted this so much and I always say the positive outweigh negative and the highs exceed the lows but to not feel guilty when people ask how you are? and I finally finished my first jacket/cardigan for baby too which I will have to post a picture sooon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, looking fabulous!!!! Looks like you have a busy few weeks ahead of you - enjoy Christmas, the baby shower and finishing bubs room, exciting times indeed!

    Hope baby behaves and turns around for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a model! You look fabulous! So pleased to hear all is going well for you. Can't believe you are 30 weeks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your belly! I think pregnant bellies are the most beautiful things on earth! I also know exactly what you mean about all your weight gain going to your boobs and belly, mine too... I can still wear the same jeans, even buttoned but I can't fit in a bra smaller than size G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that belly looks fabulous. Look at it! So proud and out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic bump and congratulations on hitting the 30 week mark! I just want to say that if baby does stay breech, don't be afraid of a c-section. I know it's not exactly what you had in mind, but honestly my birth experience with a c-section due to a breech baby was fabulous. Hopefully he/she turns for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx ladies...and Haidee yes I will take your words on board....its whatever is best to deliver a healthy baby and yourself....xx

    ReplyDelete