Friday 30 December 2011

A very preggy christmas and to a wonderful new year

With christmas now behind us and with the new year so so close now...what will your new year resolutions be?

I havent really thought about it until know...Christmas and my baby shower and all the list of things I need to get done before baby arrives have been my main priority..

I worked madly up until 22nd December then spent 23rd shopping for food and 24th cooking away....

This year I think I win on the front that my belly was bigger then Santas



It was pretty awesome christmas this year where every year in the past when I wanted to be pregnant and wasnt...Christmas time of year was one of the hardest...yes I still remember those days all those preggy ladies with christmas presents to come and admiring their bellies wishing it was me...well now its my turn..Im actually the one getting all the attention...well my belly is and I do love it...but never forget...

I cant wait to be able to play the role of Santa and put out food for Santa and his reindeers...to put up a stocking for our child and presents under the tree...

I am now 32 weeks and new year approaching and I can see the home run...so back to new year resolutions what are yours?

Well to think about it now here are mine:-

1. To have a safe and healthy delivery of our child

2. To not become overwhelmed with all the new changes ahead for us ...parenthood..relax and you will find the answer

3. To ensure at some point in time next year we do have a family holiday even if short and sweet...just some time for us...

4. To continue with our planning/design/construction of our outdoor entertaining area...yes it took us a whole year to try to get a design searching for a builder who will not rip us off...but no luck...we got a bit preoccupied in 2011 and put it in the too hard basket and focused on doing things inside house preparing for baby

5. To ensure our big annual family holiday still goes ahead but postpone it until Sept/Oct School Holidays/Public Holiday..couldnt imagine trying to go away with a 6 week old at Easter


So thats all I can think of for now at this oddly time of 430am in the morning...yes pregnancy insomnia...

I am also praying my fibroid in uterus lifts so baby head becomes engaged as it appears it is blocking baby turning in position...there is still time of course but it would be nice if it wasnt left until last minute lol...but whatever will be will be...I am in excellent hands and my obstetrician will do whats best at the time

So to all my fellow bloggers...wishing you all blessings for the new year to come and hoping for more BFPS for those still on AC path and safe and healthy pregnancies for those who finally got their miracle..




3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas and New Year hun! Wow, 32 weeks! Not long to go now, how exciting! My resolutions are to be the best mum I can be, to juggle work and being a mum with as much ease as possible and to lose the baby weight! Only 4kg to go. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect resolution about being relaxed parents, it's imperative as it will only cause you more stress if you are not. Your PG has gone so well, I hope 2012 will be magical for you. My resolutions include weighloss, home and garden renovations and a new job.

    ReplyDelete