Tuesday 22 November 2011

Happy 33rd Bday to Mummy to be

Hello fellow blogging friends It seems like its been a while in between posts but maybe it hasnt..just so much happening in between I just wanted to share with you it was my 33rd Bday on Sunday...and I finally got to celebrate it being a mummy to be...and I actually got to celebrate my birthday being pregnant...nothing could be more special then this day on my bday. Here is a photo taken on my birthday night with this marvellous sunset....and I wore a matching colour dress (random)
I had an amazing weekend actually celebrating my bday with Saturday dedicated to hubby and I....we enjoyed a lunch together at my favourite location and cafe...then I had home cooked dinner made by hubby with my favourite food....spaghetti carbonara (with gluten free pasta)....yummo!!! Then Sunday I had a friends baby shower for lunch ...surprised by my favourite flowers when I arrived home courtesy of hubby...yes oriental lillies I had them in my wedding bouquet and still to this day I can always have oriental lillies the fragrance just fills the home beautifully

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and to be surrounded by wonderful family on my birthday...we always celebrate our families birthdays on my side with a dinner etc...and I really did enjoy it Im nearly 27 weeks so few days off Trimester 3 and entering my 7 month I cant believe it...that means Im entering home run phase...Im excited but at same time dont want the pregnancy to end...I love being pregnant and as us infertile women understand I feel I appreciate every little significant moment of this pregnancy Like watching my belly bounce around when baby is kicking...embracing my larger breasts growing 2 cup sizes but in fact I would not like them all the time this size as they are heavy and hurt lol...love being able to touch my belly and rub it...not purposely in front of people but I do it in my own time and space... and in relation to my poor furry girl's recovery...her stitches came out today...two week ssince operation...cone still required on head for another week...she smells and is in need of bath but this is off limits for another week...and she is totally depressed with having to keep the cone on... in desperation of 35 degrees celsius and above temperature..we had to remove it but watch her as the poor dog was hyper ventilating... Im feeling so blessed at the moment...and hope I continue to love this journey and share with you Over and out for now xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the belly picture. You look great. Glad your birthday was so special. I had a 6 week scan on mine and it was such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday - looks like you had a lovely day! The the pics of your baby belly, you look great! And the flowers are beautiful! Can't believe you're almost in the 3rd tri, wow! Glad your lil furry girl is doing well. Keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belly is looking fabulous! Sounds like you had a lovely birthday and the flowers are beautiful. Can't believe your almost into the third tri - you will have a little baby in your arms before you know it! aggghh - scary and exciting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday :)) Sounds like you had a wonderful few days with lots of fun and pampering... you deserve every minute :) Great that you're on the home stretch and feeling so good... getting so excited for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun! Its been a while. Well its going to be 14 weeks for me in a few days, so I will be wanting to share the book with someone new! I'm interested to know first though about the history of the book. Do you know who it started with? Where & when? Who did it go to second, third, etc. I'd like to type up a little 'chart' to include in the book so that we can keep it going and women can add to it as it gets passed along! Glad things are going well! Take care! XO!

    ReplyDelete