Monday 18 April 2011

I have infertility but it cant hurt me!!!

Yes another week has gone past and staying focused on the fact no matter what this journey brings me being infertile...it cant hurt me long term...
IF will not keep me down and depressed...I can pick myself up and go enjoy things I should be and can do by not having children...like bike ride every morning to burn those calories and smell the fresh air..really smell it and breathe it in cause I can
Sit down and continuing crocheting my lovely blankets for gifts to family/friends expecting babies...yes after crocheting blankets for myself..I feel like making some for gifts for babies and that one day I can make one for mine!!!
Going on holidays which I have two at end of this month..yes sounds greedy but ones our annual family holiday 13 of us including nephews nieces all go away for a few days together then its hubby and I last holiday for a while to Fiji before IVF...and now since we dont have $$ as all needs to be put into IVF

But Getting the sms from my good friend in Melbourne who yes just had No. 2 perfectly 2 years apart from No. 1 just perfect just how they planned it....like it could not get better...now I never wish her not to be pregnant or have two children but why is it made so easy for some...I sent her my blessings but reading on facebook the hard times of juggling two children a toddler and new born ...sorry I acknowledge it would be hard but please dont whinge...please focus on the good as I told her...you do not have 3 or 4 under 5 could be worse...and your baby wont be a baby forever so enjoy the moment. and not that she knows but you could be like me and have to sit back and watch all your friends not only have their first babies before you even though I was first one married but now they are having siblings for their kids....I would love to be able to suffer the lack of sleep to endure knowing I can have two babies if thats all I have to sacrifice bring it on...one day you can catch up on your sleep one day

I stumbled across an article about being thirty something and your clock ticking and I thought I would share the link..I really feel close to this subject since its very similar journey I have endured...being an independent women becoming educated studying for 7. 5 years, developing stable financial backing to raise family so when I turn thirty bam I can start pumping them out...but ooops...sorry universe has made me unable to conceive naturally...what are my options?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/ipad/the-30-something-baby-dilemma/story-fn6br97j-1226040008038

Im so at peace with idea of going through IVF # 1 as I know this is a plan we have a plan and am feeling positive it will work...

1 comment:

  1. Very good article! :) And I wish you loads of good luck and success for your first IVF which I know is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete