Tuesday 11 October 2011

Colour choices for Prams..help

Oh my goodness who would think this post would be about choosing pram colours I finally decided on the pram I love and we only have limited colours to choose from...and I quickly rushed and ordered it the other day (second time viewing) as sale was on and wanted to get it at the great price...however I am now regretting colour choice possibly Here is colour I chose (its called diamond white but more bone/silvery cream colour)...I got this in the bassinnette option too...the only other colour Ilike is the boring conventional black (it also comes in red and purple but I dont like red and hubby doesnt like purple) Possibly thinking leave bassinette in the white colour but change pram seat to black...but am worried about black fading but also concerned about how easy to clean the lighter colour If keeping the lighter colour clean was not an issue I would choose that over the black BUT what do I do?? With this pram I also get a second seat thrown in for free in the package which i wanted to match same colour so possibly black too? Or would it be good to have one in black and one in diamond white so when white gets too dirty swap to black? I know this is most likely the silliest of questions and Im obsessing over pram colour choices but with huge $$ spent on this baby jogger city select I want to make the right purchase/ Any other potential mothers or mothers have an opinion in which choice of colour? UPDATER After not being able to sleep for 2 hours and some more sleep and talking to my dearest mum...I have decided to stick to the colour I love...have read from other forums ladies with same colour and said its easy to wash and you can use seat liners if you ahve to feed them in it....decided I dont want to put my baby in black not a nice colour if you are into colour therapy for baby to be surrounded by and this colour is neutral So lesson learnt...do not stress over colours go with your gut instinct and dont write blog updates early in the morning when you cant sleep

2 comments:

  1. He, He, He. You sound like me. I start by thinking before I go to bed then as the night goes on I start obsessing till I'm almost in a panic. I think that black would be too hot for bub. I looked at black for our pram and then changed due to the heat factor. (Especially in Sunny QLD.) I think the white is fine. If your worried maybe buy some scotch guard spray and give it 2 soft coats so that it is more protected. God I just thought of that....might give mine a spray too when it arrives. Also I think the seats are universal so you can always change them over if one is really bed. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pram colour choice is hard... there are so many pros/cons either way !! Your choice sounds lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete