Saturday 1 October 2011

My baby belly 19.2 weeks

Hey there Well my good friend is doing photography course and wanted to use me as her project but we had to cancel due to rain coming so instead my beautiful hubby decided to take some pics of me around our garden at our house Let me know what you think, I wish my blog was private so I could show my face Im worried that non infertility people might come across my blog
and one of me with my furry baby girl
and another one of my favourites (note, my hubby now thinks he is a professional photographer and was even doing commando rolls to get some photos crack me up
and by the way....I am contemplating putting a picture on facebook but I am yet to tell facebook world about our pregnancy...dont know if I want to yet or ready!!

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo, belly is looking great! I reckon your ready for FB. go for it- shout it out to the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and Hubby did a great job with the pics. Love your hair, so full. Don't you just love pregnancy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all this pics! :) Your bump is so cute and I love your hair. I think you're ready for fb, but is fb ready for you?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos of you all... such wonderful keepsakes :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im with Jill, I LOVE your hair. You look really good and should be ready to tell the world. If you tell people too late they may get offended.. But Im sure you have told those that are dearest to you..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies for your all beautiful words...I am going to put I think on face book this week
    20 down 20 to go and put up new profile picture and yes Tee I have told personally, sms or private facebook message people that should know already but others are acquaintances from school and friends that I have met along my journey in life but dont see regularly....so will do yes I deserve it but I just dont want to be one of the facebook look at me people no sharing of ultrasound pictures or nothing on facebook Im a bit personal like that...

    and my hair...you know what I have really thick hair anyways so havent noticed any change in my hair lol its always like this thick and volume but the only thing is I have not coloured it for over 6 months ...

    ReplyDelete