Wednesday 30 March 2011

Recovery after a melt down

Dont you love it when life throws you challenges and some days we cannot handle them better then others..
Mine was yesterday..
I was happy sitting at home relaxed last night crocheting away my blanket for my sister in law baby to come...thinking Im tired and should go to bed.
Then DH (husband) came home from soccer training...and I dont know what hit me a freight train?
The rollercoaster of emotions and maybe coming down from my monthly temporary menopausal drugs...my man came home and brought up some conversation and I made WWIII out of it...yes I overreacted but poured all my emotions out
A release of testosterone..and I would not  walk away but then DH decided to not walk away either..so after a very heated argument and throwing a loaf of bread at him...and him smashing a plate...we all calmed down then tried to analyse what just happened...
I think not resolving the issue of playing cricket and him just not understanding how I am feeling...I asked him do you know what I am going through with my emotions (dont forget Im not being selfish I understand DH suffers too but man these hormones rollercoaster is crazy) He said no and I then explained what my body is going through
We then were exhausted went to bed and I woke up at 430am and could not sleep..I got up wrote a list of things we needed to talk about in the morning so then I could sleep

After phone calls and messages this morning we are back on happy street...
I still was a little down until I went to my FS then I got my happiness back...yes surrounded by pregnant women from IVF and seeing an actual IVF baby brought me back to reality to what this all is really about...
I went in got my monthly shot from FS,..had a good laugh and I was on my way for another 4 weeks until my next shot

Yes arguments are real and I  know its how you resolve them that make you stronger and I feel we can get through this together..we have done it before...and it just makes our relationship stronger and desire our dream of baby even more...

Thats right we will get it as we will pass all these tests the universe is throwing at us..yes we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment