Thursday 7 July 2011

7 weeks tomorrow and 12 days to go to scan!

Not much to post but to say I will reach 7 week mark tomorrow woo hoo!!! and only 10 more days until I get to see the heart beat.

Hoping not like my other cyber friends who are pregnant from IVF at same time who recently had some scares with random bleeds but all are ok except one lost her twin of baby...so hoping I do not get a scare like that so far so good

Nausua has really set in and I hope it does not get any worse...everything I eat tastes metallic and I have no appetite to eat anything I cook... I cant cook in fact it makes me want to dry wrench and then I cant eat what i Just cooked..and I had a random day on Tuesday where I was violently ill and slept 5 hours during the day due to vomiting and gastro and headache but all seemed to pass by Wednesday just back to being nauseous...possibly a virus not MS?

Im cautious though of food I ate night before Tuesday so am avoiding that..Im really struggling with eating...I have to eat every bloody hour to avoid feeling sick so I spend half the day on the toilet weeing and eating...whats this 2 - 3 hours you need to eat you read in the books..Im every bloody hour...from jelly, youghurt, fruit, english muffins, crumpet then salads and boring soup as thats all I can handle to eat

Its funny how Trimester one is one of the hardest yet its the one you feel most isolated as you cant tell the world why you are feeling so ill and you feel the worst...so Yahh to bring on Trimester 2 and Trimester 1 to fly by so no more nauseous, worry and I can relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment