Saturday 21 May 2011

Focusing on the positives....

The therapeutic treatment I needed after yesterday and thought I would share to help the rest of you:-

1.Crocheting


Here is a picture of the blanket I gave my sister in law with baby boy due next week....cant wait to make one for my own


2. Walking my beautiful dog on a beautiful sunny autumn moring


3. I can see the colours of the autumn leaves


4. My husband is still standing by me even with our difficulties of becoming parents

5. We own our own house still paying off but has allowed me to work from home part time with my accounting business after selling most of my business I operated for 5 years

6. My husband I have travelled to many places around the world ...We are yet to go to Europe together hopefully one day we get there together ...IVF financially has stopped this but we still have been to Thailand, Japan, Fiji x 3, Hawaii and many other places within Australia

7. I have strong family bond to support me all the time

8. The journey of TTC has opened my eyes up to the spiritual world

9. I am educated has allowed my husband I to now afford IVF and the clnic and doctor ouf our choice.

4 comments:

  1. Love your list of positive... as hard as it is, finding the positives along this difficult journey helps with every step and reminds us of why we go through all this heart-ache. Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focusing on the positives is a great idea, but it is so hard to do sometimes! Love that blanket you made, it is beautiful. I truly hope you can make one for yourself soon too. Lovely pic of your puppy - how adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately agree its hard to focus on positives sometimes but it does help to try to get us out of the negative mind..thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I've just awarded you a Versatile and/or Stylish Blogger Award :) Follow the link below and take your pick of which award you'd like and spread the love to other blogs you love :) It means so much to me to be sharing this roller-coaster ride of loss/TTC with you all. Love for ICLWeek :)) xoxo

    http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-blog-awards-for-extra-happy-start.html

    ReplyDelete