Friday 20 May 2011

To cry or not to cry....

Now I know this journey of TTC is difficult and heart wrenching...and I know the words of IVF and the journey is even harder....I have been dealing with it one day at a time thats right I think its the only way to stay above....
2 Blood tests down and one Ultra Sound...how many more to go? Who knows? God knows? Well I hope he bloody does and is kind to me.....

It was like a production line this  morning at the Ultra Sound all the ladies lined up getting their scans to see how many follicles they have and anything else ...I always battle nerves going through the process what do I expect today...I emptied my bladder as soon as I got there ie 45 min drive to my clinic and lots of fluid in morning always busting to go ...then had to wait approx 15 minutes...thought better empty bladder again as its filling it and it sure did need emptying...

US found 1 follicle right ovary and 5 follicles on left with a 3.4 cm cyst endometrioma....what the F**** ?? I was just on zolodex for 3 months to suppress my hormones just went through a second laprasacopy to get rid of them all and this bloody cyst had to appear (it was 1.3cm prior to starting FSH but too small to remove in laparascopy)....please body be kind to me...please

Anways after driving home and settling in after visiting my heavily pregnant Sister in law due next week after all my tests...I had to drive all the way bak 45 min there and back to get my extra goodies...yummy more drugs...now I get to inject myself every 3 days with pregnyl to stimulate ovaries a little bit more to give me good and better quality eggs

The positive my FS did not ring me to discuss the findings from the nurses and instructed second lots of drugs...got to be apositive as he is wishing to continue with me...so there is still hope !!!

In between waiting for the results and my scans this morning ..I visited my sister in law had a big cry before I got there and then tried to forget about my journey whilst there and focus on her baby to be and another lovely visit of 3 week old baby....babies all around ...god is that a sign that Im one step closer or gods way of teasing me? I thought visiting her was good therapy for me to surround myself with  more babies or am I insane?

So next is another BT on monday to measure then probably a BT and US Wednesday.....Now I really feel like a drug addict as pregnyl I get to mix two components together ...oooh Im so excited

5 comments:

  1. No, its not a tease, I think you are getting closer. So funny that when preg they say 'dont eat this', 'dont do that', 'dont lick this', and the only drug you can take is Panadol. But to get pregnant you inject more cocktails than a eyeline wearing, skinny mole junky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this IVF business is such a roller coaster. Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah you make me laugh Tee thats so funny!!
    Thanks Baby dream...I know I need to pick myself brush myself off and keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely getting one step closer... it's hard to have hiccups along the way though. FX'd for you next step... and hoepfully those extra drugs do the trick :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate endometriomas! They're always popping up when we dont want them around! I know what you mean about babies all around too... it kills me.

    ReplyDelete