Thursday 19 May 2011

Haidees baby shower gifts

To a deserving woman who has suffered a long and hard journey in TTC..something all us IF can related to and from BC website....Blessings to you and your baby boy to be!!

These are traditional pastizzis being maltese cuisine always at occasions like baby showers, parties and even my wedding as late after dinner snack.....I would love to share them with you in person but a picture is just as good....Yes Im not maltese but my husband is and all my sisters married maltese so I have had plenty of years having this treat...


And here is a poem to celebrate this day for you via cyberspace

Special Day
You’re going to have a baby!
That’s so wonderful and sweet!
It will be so very magical
When you two finally meet.
I’m very glad you’ve asked me
To come celebrate with you
And join you at your  shower
To have fun the whole day through.
It will be a very special day
For all to come and see
How beautiful you look
As a mother-soon-to-be!
by Andra Mccoy

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous poem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastizzis !!... and such a lovely poem :) Sorry that you've been having trouble following my blog... blogger seems to be a little quirky sometimes :( Great to be sharing this IVF journey with you and 'meet' you at Haidee's baby shower. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you! That poem is really sweet and those pastizzis look delicious! What is inside them? Thank you so much for taking part, I hope you had as much fun as I did! xox

    ReplyDelete