Sunday 8 May 2011

Signs from the universe...

Well it is over a week since last posted due to my wonderful holiday in Fiji so to my cyber friends and supporters yes it was well worth it...

Who would have thought my overseas trip to Fiji would be one of inspirational and spiritual encounters not just relaxing...for those who understand or relate to spiritual world...or those wanting to please read

I went with no expectation of nothing and to basically focus on hubby and my time together to rejuvenate our marriage before we go into our first IVF cycle..and for those who dont know. remember we had to change our date of travel that was already booked due to IVF cycle starting this month

Signs of hope and universe is on my side this time...

1.Met a couple on our holidays with 5 year old who out of conversation non fertility related blurted out her child was IVF baby and I just blurted out I know what that is like...so we got onto conversation on IVF and infertility...
2. Met another couple who live like 20 minutes away from us, who also were not meant to come on this holiday... but found out they are enlightened by spiritual experiences from his daughter who passed away and had one of my guardian angels come to him to give me a message via him and the female whose daughter is a pyschic and please note, these are ordinary people who were sceptics but gave us quite a lot of evidence that this daughter is gifted..not sure who the guardian angel is in his vision but it was an encounter..still investigating with my family who it was
3. Found a book in book store to read on 'Angels' of people identifying their experiences with ghosts/angels who have helped them through life...
4.Found a beautiful blue/green butterfly whilst washing my  hands in inside basin on my own...the butterfly would not move ...I picked it up and realised this was a sign that my guardian angels are watching over me..I made a wish and took it outside...then I turn around to look for it and it had disappeared
5. A dream I had my first night back home, I dreamt of snake orange in colour and it shed its skin...I looked up in my dream book I have...dreaming of snakes mean transformation, fertility and rebirthing....the colour orange is also colour of a chakra that sits around the reproductive organs

Now I have never had so many spiritual encounters all at once that could be all recognised as 'coincidental' if one happened on their own I may have thought but there were too  many all within same period of time to be 'coincidental'. I believe the universe is sending me messages that everything will be ok with this IVF cycle and giving me reassurance...

So with Mothers Day today for all the women out there mothers of infertility journey, mothers of angels and mothers have a great day and I look forward to hopefully celebrating this day with a real physical form of child next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment