Monday 30 May 2011

Marvellous Monday

For all those curious...tonight is T for Trigger thats right Im getting those eggs ripe and ready for picking Wednesday morning....I think this is one of the high moments of IVF knowing you have some follicles ready with hopefully some good mature eggies..All in all this IVF cycle #1 definately has had highs and lows but Im proud of myself for overcoming fear of needles...Im proud of my DH supporting me even though there were some stressful moments eg mixing our pregnyl shot together then on our last injection last night for pregnyl we did not have the 1/2ml measuring syringee which our clinic forgot to give to us so we were ringing around our local pharmacy which is like 25 km away and luckily was opened until midnight so we got it..DH got so stressed out god bless him
So pray for me please for Wednesday that I get some good eggs ripe and ready for fertilisation

No comments:

Post a Comment