Wednesday 1 June 2011

One perfect emby....please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was to know that when I titled my blog....I really need those comforting and positive words.....yes EPU was today and out of all my lovely follicles, we got one egg thats right a nice egg FS said so hoping and praying it fertilises

Wow this journey of IF is a rough and bumpy road and who knows when it will be smooth riding...

So as my blog says I need one perfect emby as thats all I have this cycle and as I have read the first IVF baby was only ever on one egg..and a women only falls natural with one egg each cycle ...and my chances are a little higher then natural cycle as we are having ICSI...This next 24 hours I need to go occupy the mind

Blessings to me everyone!

EDITED

God I love my mum from the moon and back and the whole universe she is my rock through this whole journey ...puts me back in perspective...its ok Emma ...you have one not none....

7 comments:

  1. A very very good luck, Im sure it will fertilize! Im here with you, I'm a day after my egg retrieval and out of my 9 eggs, 5 fertilized. So im also praying for good strong embryos. I wish you all the luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck love! I pray that this is your perfect emby! You also won the Infertility Handbook, please email me your postal address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your words of encouragement...it really helps!!!

    Thanks field of dreams thats exciting news woo hoo where can I email you my postal address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONE perfect one I bet... cant wait to see how you go...xo

    Thank you so much for your support. You always make your comments from the heart...Tee xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had one beautiful emby! Good luck and stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending your one perfect eggs lots of growing vibes... it only takes one to make a gorgeous bub :)) Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete