Monday 6 June 2011

Meditating Monday

Well I have now officially begun my Monday meditation classes for 1 hour how good is that? As soon as our teacher starts talking Im already off. and relaxed..her voice is beautiful, soft and caring...I admire this woman and love her already for making me feel so good!!

Now I do use Circle & Bloom CD but nothing beats this meditating class...

I am disappointed though next Monday is public holiday so no class

So at current I am 4dp2dt so a bit to go yet

Ive decided to ditch the Kylie concert and give ticket to my mum as Im terrible for late nights and my body really feels it so thought best to give it a miss :(

Thanking everyone for all their well wishes and goodluck on my TWW week..I think 3 is a lucky number too and hoping this will be!! I am trying to stay focused and positive

3 comments:

  1. Meditation classes are bliss... I've only been doing C&B recently and miss more formal session. FXd for you 2WW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot to say I find outon 17th June 2011

    ReplyDelete