Sunday 19 June 2011

Living on a high because I can

I want to thank all my supporters, friends for all their kind wishes and blessings especially on my announcement.

As all of you know infertility journey is not easy so to sit down and announce the news is one faced with difficulty, its surreal, like can this really be happening to me? Is it finally my time?

I cried hysterically when my husband told me the news that it POSITIVE.... it was a relief of the fear I was holding for the negative it was a cry for happiness that I finally got dealt the right card...that finally things were going our way.....I was meant to get the phone call but the clinic were delayed and we kept thinking 3 hours after the expected time of call that it was all doomed that is was negative and thats why they havent called..I said to dear hubby you need to call them I cannot..I could not face the news then to tell him so my wonderful hubby rang and got the news first then rang me..

We wanted our dream of a family back in January 2008.. well dear hubby wanted it from day we were married but I was not ready in August 2003 ...I was 7 years younger then dear hubby and after studying for so long I wanted to pursue my career first...and so glad I did as I am much wiser woman now and we actually had some money behind us to help pay for IVF too

So nearly 3.5 years of TTC
1 miscarriage June 2009
1 D & C June 2009
1 laparascopy June 2010 and laparascopy March 2011 with removal of right tube, Diagnosed with Stage IV endometriosis and low ovarian reserve
1 ICSI cycle and
1 bloody egg
Clomid in between and vitex and wild yam
and many negative pee on a sticks in between, emotional meld downs,


Its funny how that day Friday was the turning point of our lives, turning point of our marriage...when a week ago we were discussing if we can really make it as the journey of infertility and continual stress and worry was getting the better of us but two days later I said no matter what we will not let this journey beat us we will beat it...how could we??... neary 8 years of marriage and 11 years of friendship and love...my husband is my best friend I was not giving up!!

Now since that day our relationship has changed and gone back to how it used to be.its like all that stress and worry has been released..dear hubby and I cuddle all the time now...he wants to be close to me all the time and I let him...I didnt like to before in last few months as I felt like I was letting him down re to become a dad..

I feel that I want him to bond as much as with this baby as much as I will...

I know we still have some big hurdles to jump yet but is ok I will enjoy each day at a time because I am pregnant and hopefully and praying it will be for another 8 months

Please note Im sorry for giving anyone heart ache in this time of infertility when you find out your infertility friends have gotten their BFPs..I am still infertile i have still suffered the same grief and will never ever forget it and will still be here for all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment