Thursday 2 June 2011

Emby transfer scheduled for Fabulous Friday

Whata 24 hour period of anticipation to wait .....thanks to everyone and positive thoughts...my one egg fertilised woo hoo so off tomorrow for Day 2 transfer as the body is best incubator and then to get from my FS McDreamy the winning formula for the two week waiting (TWW)...

The only dilemma I have which is how do I tell my sister in law we cant go to the concert tomorrow night for tickets bought over 3 months ago who would have thought?

I also have Kylie concert next week but thinking that is Wednesday and I can sit down at that concert

6 comments:

  1. That is excellent news! I hope the transfer goes well and that perfect emby sticks. Will be praying for you that it does. As for the concert, well gastro is going around in Sydney... wink wink and you can't miss out on Kylie - go to that concert at least. You must contiune living your life. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it would fertilize and I bet its a strong bugger too. goodluck and I am still here following

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts and positive energy your way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys...yes resting up tonight no concert still considering Kylie...emby looked perfect ..4 perfect cells....I am keeping positive and meditating and using my hands to nurture the area to help it immplant..My FS said sexual intercourse on Day 4 or 5 after transfer is recommended as sperm helps embryo implant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending all the best wishes and happy thoughts to you. Keep relaxed (as much as possible!) and try and laugh as much as you can: I've heard it's good for the emby! x

    ReplyDelete