Tuesday 21 June 2011

Its ok no need to worry

Just a short one to say that I had a second BT at my own request because I am a worry wart today!!!! Day 17 after transfer and HCG levels > 4,000 and progesterone >200 so all is good!! I cant believe I have nothing to worry about for now...I cant believe I have to wait four weeks to see our baby as my FS is away and I want him to do it

The nurses at the clinic are going what are you doing here today? A huge congratulations I was welcomed with then I let out all my tears as these nurses are amazing and know what we have been through...They gave me a big hug!!!

I said I voluntarily wanted a BT and they laughed and said thats ok...Enjoy each day as it comes they said and thats what I am going to do

Enjoy each day as live for today not tomorrow as no one knows what tomorrow is and if we worry about tomorrow we miss enjoying today

9 comments:

  1. Excellent results! I can completely understand your worry. I got PG naturally after several years and failed IVFs but I still went back to my FS and the nurses for my BT's and first scan. So true - live for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this feeling you are going to have identical twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard not to worry... I've been worrying over a little bit of brown creamyish discharge all day! When are you due??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im due 24th Feb 2012 ...I hope not identical twins but you never know...if it was an abnormal pregnancy Im sure the clinic would have said something as I silly me googled about molar pregnancies but my HCG is in safe.normal levels for 1 - 2 months

    ReplyDelete
  5. but if its identical twins I will gracefully accept

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have exceeded your limit on worrying.. so you deserve the most normal, stress free pregnancy ever! Ride the wave luv.. And give that little ripper in there a rub from me..xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tee you are a sweety I know tell me to stop bloody worrying!! I will as its all out of my control!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you with your results, they truly are fantastic and great progesterone levels too! So happy for you! It's hard not to worry though, just try and put it out of your head as much as possible and do things to draw on that excitement instead like buy a little baby outfit or a pregnancy magazine(Cosmo Pregnancy is pretty good) xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Haidee you know what you are so true wise wise words and I even said to my hubby we need to embrace and I did buy a couple of outfits llike jump suits to celebrate as we do need to embrace and I have already ordered the BC pregnancy book am waiting for it...hubby freaked out but I said I am going to enjoy the fact I am pregnant let me enjoy and its ok do not be afraid...

    ReplyDelete