Saturday 11 June 2011

Freaking Friggin Friday

What just happened yesterday? I do not understand.....what overcame me? overwhelmaing feelingst of everything? What is wrong with my dear hubby? Why is he so difficult to talk to about his feelings?

Major melt down yesterday...like major fight disagreement...all started when my poor dog had an injured leg and was not even walking on it...my hubby was meant to go out with the boys that night and me drive him but instead when he came home for me to take him...I wanted to take my poor dog to the vet and he wanted to wait until Saturday....my usual vet was not opened on saturday and my dog is 30kg so no way I was lifting her into the car to take on my own....well he could not understand why I got so emotional over the dog..I mean even I could not understand...all these extra hormones..then it got out of control...dear hubby sat in his car just sulking and firey red eyes that he could not go out and he was letting them down as we were meant to pick people up..I said what is wrong with telling them we have a family emergency and you can go later...NO ..he did not want to go after all that..I started crying hysterically trying to calm down as not good for baby...and I resorted to ringing my mum trying to get someone to reason with my head as my dear hubby wasnt...mum reasoned with me and I was ok to take dog on Saturday but nope Dear hubby was chucking a tantrum and he stayed home and we took dog to vet..and then he was extra angry as I rang my mum

I told Dear hubby today you need to understand i have extra hormones running at moment you need to be more understanding and compassionate for both of us and our future family...my god he can be so selfish ...I will sure be ready for tantrums when my kids come along as he does it sometimes too often..and he is 39....acting 5

Well we sort of made up today after he still held some anger...I just hope all is ok down with my emby and even those moments of severe stress this emby is a fighter and all will be ok..we went out for a couple of hours and he sulked the whole time...looking to retreat to a movie this afternoon and a comedy to lighten things up

Tried to find somewhere to get a massage but with long weekend no such luck until Monday but I will be busting down their door on monday to realign my energy and put positive thoughts back into my body!!!!

Universe give us strength that we will make it to Friday....and all will be ok...

3 comments:

  1. I can see both sides of the argument. But I guess you probably can too now its passed. I hope your dog is ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dog is doing well. And I hope all this is PG hormones causing a rampage of emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys for your support..I know I was so emotionally out of sorts and I feel sorry for Dh to put up with my hormones lol but yes hope it is PG hormones too..

    My dog she is ok recovering now and on pain relief god bless her

    ReplyDelete