Saturday 4 June 2011

Perfectly PUPO!!!

Yahh ladies I am now officially Pregnant until Proven Otherwise....now I need to stay focused on the little fertilised emby growing inside me..The emby was a perfectlly 4 cell yesterday for Day 2 and would you believe all 3 ladies that had egg collection on same day as me only had 1 egg to transfer that fertilised so here it is to the 3's...

Now this will be corny but got to have some superstition of good luck happens in 3's

I started my injectios on Friday 13th for FSH...and I saw this as a positive
I had my emby transfer on 3rd June
It was 3 weeks excactly the transfer from Starting IVF FSH injections to emby transfer
and....my mum even said we have had two announced pregnancies lately and I am going to be the third awww sweet mum

So all in all if we believe in the number 3 as good luck Im hoping that this is all meant to be

Also can someone explain what the 5Dp3dt means ie DT - day of transfer but what is DP?

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy being PUPO!!
    The DP stands for Days Past. 5 days past 3 day transfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for lucky number 3!! Thinking of you!! PUPO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah. Glad its safely inside you! way to go. I have my transfer tomorrow. Then we can compare notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Pupo status! Woo hoo! I pray that bub snuggles in for a lovely 9mths... 3x3 also gives you 9!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic... congratulations on PUPO with one perfect emby :)) Sending you lots of positive sticky vibes. Thinking of you always xoxo

    newyearmum2blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay 3 is my lucky number! Good luck and will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete