Sunday 15 May 2011

IVF Cycle #1 has started

Now after waiting for over 3 months since my first consultation with my FS and being on Zoladex...My FSH injections have started....my journey is one step closer now to getting my miracle...2 injections down 10 to go then bam trigger shot...well all is hoping anyways..first blood test tomorrow will see how my ovaries are behaving and responding..
I have an overwhelming feeling of excitement that we have a plan out of our control but its a plan...I pepped myself up for first injection by listening to circle and bloom cd...meditation is my favourite...burned my flavoursome melts to give an all over positive energy in the house and it worked...the injection went in smoothly without a hitch and lucky for dear hubby DH by my side....I am excited...and no bruising yet lets hope it stays that way ..

__________________________________________________________________________

Also have to thank which I am a little late in thanking..Red Power Ranger for her award last month...such awards are new to me and as becoming familiar with the blogging world...I have put it up and Thank you Tee for your award
http://infertilitee.blogspot.com/ to link back to her blog

I will get back to awarding others as since Im only new I love all my bloggers that I watch.

Ten things about me:-
1. Since starting my IF journey I learnt to crochet and am now in process of making gifts for people in forms of blankets...
2. I am scared of heights however I managed to do some thrill seeking experiences last year to try to overcome this...parasailing in Hawaii and zip lining
3. I am claustrophobic but managed to go on some water slides last month in Gold Coast, Queensland
4. I am an animal lover and was dieing to volunteer at animal shelter but cannot at moment as cannot risk catching anything when I am TTC
5. I love chocolate and lollies but since January 2011 have cut a lot of sugar out and managed to lose 8 kgs so in perfect healthy weight range to start IVF as per my FS so dark chocolate is now my new best friend as better for you
6. Married for nearly 8 years
7. Ran my own business for 5 years now downsized to work from home all part of the destressing and to allow room for IVF
8.  Love spending time with my family, brothers, sisters, parents and nephews/nieces..we are a very close family and I miss not seeing them all the time
9. I love going for morning walks/bike rides pending my fancy...may  need to stop bike riding when I get my BFP but walking will still endure
10. I am spiritual enlightened and this TTC journey has opened up my eyes to this

5 comments:

  1. All the best with this cycle. I hope you get lots of eggies.

    From Jill @ Who said 3 is a crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!
    I started to learn to crochet when I started IVF. I have given one blanket as a prezzie so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh luv you deserve it. I love reading the excitement in your posts. And the crocheting sounds very theraputic, maybe I should trade my puzzles in for a new hobby! All the best on your first cycle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the FSH!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for all your support much appreciated..Did anyone else get feeling of satisfaction stabbing themselves?

    ReplyDelete